- Dr Cooks cross-under bitless bridles.
- Produced in America.
- Best quality cross-under bitless bridle.
- Approved for use by Pony Club Australia.
- Gives full control while being comfortable for your horse.
- Made from the highest quality 5/8” wide Beta from Genuine BioThane USA.
- Roller buckle at chin for easy adjustment.
- A durable, very low maintenance bridle.
- To clean take a damp cloth with warm water and soap
- Can be subjected to virtually any conditions without being affected.
- Soft and supple feel against your horses face.
- The closest thing to Leather with a slightly grainy surface and low-sheen to give it a leather-like appearance.
- Maintenance free, rinses clean in seconds, durable, waterproof, won’t mould, mildew or absorb odours, will not dry out or crack with age.
- Strong web core.
- All hardware is stainless steel and will not rust.
- Available in pony, cob and full.
- Black and Dark brown - available in all sizes.
- Chestnut - available in pony and full sizes only (discontinued colour).
- Reins not included.
- Vegan friendly.
- Weight - 0.58kg.
Dr Cook spent years researching and developing the cross-under bitless bridle. His unique design has now been copied by many, but the origional is still the best!
The cross-under action distributes the rein pressure around the entire head of the horse. This makes it very humane, as there is only a small amount of pressure in any one place. It also makes it very effective. As there's no pain caused by the rein, the horse stays calm.
The cross-under bitless bridle is totally new to your horse, we recommend transition exercises. Information on these can be found HERE. Once your horse is transitioned you will be able to ride your horse exactly the same as always. After a while you will forget that you don't have a bit, it feels so normal and natural.
Check the sizing guide to ensure you have the right size for your horse.
DR COOKS BETA CROSS-UNDER
Free Freight for orders over $150.
Bridles sent throughout Australia arrive at your address within 3 to 7 days with Standard Post and 1 to 3 days with Express Post.
For International orders arrival is 2 -4 Days Express Post and 6 + Days Standard Post. Please select your country from the drop down box.
Freight is calculated at the checkout prior to purchase.
If you select pickup (Howards Grass, NSW, Australia), freight is free.