- Dr Cooks draft size cross-under bitless bridles.
- Gives full control while being comfortable for your horse.
- Made with one inch wide Beta Biothane strapping.
- Using only the finest beta biothane material.
- Produced in the United States.
- Beta will not mould or mildew, absorb odors, dry out or crack and wipes clean is seconds.
- Requires no maintenance and can be subjected to virtually any conditions without being affected.
- Impervious to dirt and sweat.
- Will give years of use with no maintenance required.
- Stays supple in freezing weather.
- Doesn't dry out or get brittle with age.
- Durable and easy to clean.
- Dunk in a bucket of water, swish around and hang to dry.
- A slightly grainy surface and low-sheen surface, which gives it a leather-like appearance.
- Weight - 0.89kg.
Dr Cook spent many years researching and developing the cross-under bitless bridle. His unique design has now been copied by many as it is so effective, but the origional is still the best.
The cross-under action distributes the rein pressure around the entire head of the horse. This makes it very humane, as there is only a small amount of pressure in any one place. It also makes it as effective as a traditional bitted bridle. Safety is increased as there is no pain caused if you use a corrective rein, therefore the horse stays calm.
As the cross-under is totally new to your horse, it is recommended to do some transition exercises with your horse. Information on how to do that can be found HERE. Once your horse is transitioned you will be able to ride/drive your horse exactly the same as always. After a while you will forget that you don't have a bit, it feels so normal and natural.
DRAFT BETA BITLESS BRIDLES CROSS-UNDER
Sent throughout Australia arriving at your address within 1 to 3 days with Express post or 3 to 7 days with Parcel Post. Freight is calculated at the checkout prior to purchase.