- CLEARANCE SALE - ALL COLOURED BETA BITLESS BRIDLES REDUCED BY 30% UNTIL SOLD OUT!
Pony - Blue
Cob - Sold out
Full - Hot Pink
- Dr Cooks bitless bridles.
- High quality.
- Produced in America.
- Made from a high-tech, high-quality synthetic Beta BioThane.
- Lasts in top condition for years.
- Soft and supple, feel lovely against your horses face.
- Maintenance free, rinse clean in seconds, durable, waterproof, won’t mould or mildew, don’t absorb odours, will not dry out or crack with age.
- Strong web core.
- Weight - 0.58kg.
Check the sizing guide to ensure you have the right size for your horse.
COLOURFUL CROSS-UNDER BITLESS BRIDLES
The bridles are all very adjustable with plenty of ‘play’ so correct fitting is rarely a problem. Generally your horse will take the same size as their halter or other bridles.
Headstall: From a point 4 – 5 cm up from the corner of the horse’s mouth run your tape measure to the very top of the poll (the point right between the ears) and double that measurement number. This will determine the size headstall your horse needs.
Noseband: Measure 4 to 5 cm up from the corner of the horse’s mouth. From that point, measure the circumference of the horse’s nose.
Beta Headstall Noseband Pony 29"-39"
(74 cm - 99 cm)
(46 cm -56 cm)
(84 cm - 109 cm)
(48 cm - 61 cm)
(97 cm - 122 cm)
56 cm - 66 cm)