- High quality and inexpensive add-on.
- Makes it easy to lunge a horse wearing a Bridle.
- Can be used for lunging, tying, leading.
- Convert a bitless bridle into a halter.
- For handlers wanting control of the horse from the ground, while allowing the rider to have the reins in their hand.
- Great tool for instructing riding students.
Made in the USA.
Heavy duty stainless steel hardware.
Weight - 0.15kg.
To convert a Bitless Bridle into a halter.
- Remove the reins.
- Gather the O ring on the end of the crossunder strap that is hanging on the opposite side.
- Bring it under the chin and include this ring when clipping the lunging strap onto noseband O ring.
- You will have both O rings contained in the clip.
- Do this for each side.
- Hook your lead rope under the chin.
For Lunging with reins removed: Follow the instructions to convert the BitlessBridle into a halter and clip your lunge line under the chin.
For lunging with reins attached to a saddle or surcingle: Simply attach the lunging strap to the O rings on the noseband and clip your lunge line under the chin.
Free Freight for orders over $150.
Items sent throughout Australia arrive at your address within 1 to 3 days with Express Post and 3 to 7 days with Standard Post.
For International orders arrival is 2 -4 Days Express Post and 6 + Days Standard Post.
Freight is calculated at the checkout prior to purchase.