- Dr Cooks cross-under miniature bitless bridles.
- Available in black only.
- Reins not included but matching reins are available in the HHB shop.
- High quality.
- Produced in America.
- Made from a high-tech, synthetic called Beta BioThane.
- Lasts in top condition for years.
- Soft and supple, they feel lovely against your horses face.
- A slightly grainy, low-sheen surface which looks just like leather!
- Maintenance free, rinse clean in seconds, durable, waterproof, won’t mould or mildew, don’t absorb odours, won't dry out or crack with age.
- A strong web core.
- Weight 0.25kg.
MINIATURE CROSS-UNDER BITLESS BRIDLE
Bridles are sent throughout Australia arriving at your address within 1 to 3 days with Express post or 3 to 7 days with Parcel Post. Freight is calculated at the checkout prior to purchase.
While the Bitless Bridle is considered safer than the bit method of control the rider must take full responsibility for their activities. Equitation is an inherently risky activity and Happy Horses Bitless and The Bitless Bridle Inc. can accept no responsibility for any accidents that might occur.