- Dr Cooks cross-under bitless bridles.
- Produced in America.
- Top quality cross-under bitless bridle.
- Gives full control while being comfortable for your horse.
- Made from the highest quality 5/8” wide Beta from Genuine BioThane USA.
- Roller buckle at chin for easy adjustment.
- If you are looking for a durable, very low maintenance bridle this is it.
- To clean take a damp cloth with warm water and soap
- Can be subjected to virtually any conditions without being affected.
- Soft and supple feel against your horses face.
- The closest thing to Leather with a slightly grainy surface and low-sheen to give it a leather-like appearance.
- Maintenance free, rinses clean in seconds, durable, waterproof, won’t mould, mildew or absorb odours, will not dry out or crack with age.
- Strong web core.
- All hardware is stainless steel and will not rust.
- Available in black only.
- Reins not included.
- Vegan friendly.
- Weight - 0.25kg.
Dr Cook spent years researching and developing the cross-under bitless bridle. His unique design has now been copied by many, but the origional is still the best.
The cross-under action distributes the rein pressure around the entire head of the horse. This makes it very humane, as there is only a small amount of pressure in any one place. It also makes it very effective. Safety is increased as no pain caused by the rein, therefore the horse stays calm.
As the cross-under is totally new to your horse, it is recommended to do transition exercises. Information on how can be found HERE. Once your horse is transitioned you will be able to ride/drive your horse exactly the same as always. After a while you will forget that you don't have a bit, it feels so normal and natural.
Check the sizing guide to ensure you have the right size for your horse.
MINIATURE BETA CROSS-UNDER
Bridles sent throughout Australia arrive at your address within 1 to 3 days with Express Post and 3 to 7 days with Standard Post.
For International orders arrival is 2 -4 Days Express Post and 6 + Days Standard Post.
Freight is calculated at the checkout prior to purchase.