- Dr Cooks nylon cross-under bitless bridles.
- Approved Bitless Bridle by Pony Club Australia.
- Gives full control while being comfortable for your horse.
- Made in America.
- Top quality.
- Will provide years of use with proper care.
- Crafted using premium nylon webbing, triple ply construction & box/cross stitching.
- Stainless steel hardware, no rusting.
- Soft on your horses head.
- Easily cleaned in a washing machine (Gentle Cycle).
- Vegan friendly.
- Weight - 0.47kg.
Dr Cook spent years researching and developing the cross-under bitless bridle. His unique design has now been copied by many, but the origional is still the best.
The cross-under action distributes the rein pressure around the entire head of the horse. This makes it very humane, as there is only a small amount of pressure in any one place. It also makes it very effective. Safety is increased as there is no pain caused when using the reins, therefore the horse stays calm.
As the cross-under is new to your horse, it is recommended to do transition exercises. Information on how can be found HERE. Once transitioned you will be able to ride your horse exactly the same as always. After a while you will forget that you don't have a bit, it feels so normal and natural.
Check the sizing guide to ensure you have the right size for your horse.
DR COOKS NYLON CROSS-UNDER
Free Freight for orders over $150.
Bridles sent throughout Australia arrive at your address within 3 to 7 days with Standard Post and 1 to 3 days with Express Post.
For International orders arrival is 2 -4 Days Express Post and 6 + Days Standard Post. Please select your country from the drop down box.
Freight is calculated at the checkout prior to purchase.
If you select pickup (Howards Grass, NSW, Australia), freight is free.