This bitless bridle is ideal for well trained horses who respond easily when ridden in a halter, but is much more stylish and gives clearer communication than with just a halter. As the pressure is primarily on the nose it feels familiar to the horse and requires little transition.
- Lightrider side-pull bitless bridle with sliding chin strap.
- Beautiful soft rope side-pull bitless bridle including matching reins.
- Ideal for training, trail riding, endurance/competitive trail, and driving.
- Also suitable for groundwork and tying like a regular rope halter.
- Stainless steel fittings.
- Noseband padding (anti gall material) to offer extra comfort and no rubbing.
- Soft webbing chin strap keeps the noseband from twisting to give clear and direct communication.
- 90% of the pressure is on top of the nose and 10% on the chin.
- The horse can self-release the chinstrap easily for eating, yawning, etc.
For your horse's safety, there is a break-away included. If your horse gets hung up accidentally, the bridle won't break, but the breakaway will (easily removable if desired).
- The bridle can also be used as a straight side-pull by clipping the chinstrap and noseband rings together great to start with if your horse hasn't experienced a chinstrap before).
ROPE SIDE-PULL with REINS
Bridles sent throughout Australia arrive at your address within 3 to 7 days with Standard Post and 1 to 3 days with Express Post. (e.g., for 1 bridle Standard is $6 and Express $9).
For International orders arrival is 2 -4 Days Express Post and 6 + Days Standard Post. Please select your country from the drop down box.
Freight is calculated at the checkout prior to purchase.
If you select pickup (Howards Grass, NSW, Australia), freight is free.