- Lightrider side-pull bitless bridle with sliding chin strap.
- Beautiful soft rope side-pull bitless bridle including matching reins.
- Ideal for training, trail riding, endurance/competitive trail, and driving.
- Also suitable for groundwork and tying like a regular rope halter.
- Stainless steel fittings.
- Noseband padding (anti gall material) to offer extra comfort and no rubbing.
- Soft webbing chin strap keeps the noseband from twisting to give clear and direct communication.
- 90% of the pressure is on top of the nose and 10% on the chin.
- The horse can self-release the chinstrap easily for eating, yawning, etc.
For your horse's safety, there is a break-away included. If your horse gets hung up accidentally, the bridle won't break, but the breakaway will (easily removable if desired).
- The bridle can also be used as a straight side-pull by clipping the chinstrap and noseband rings together great to start with if your horse hasn't experienced a chinstrap before).
This bitless bridle is ideal for well trained horses who respond easily when ridden in a halter, but is much more stylish and gives clearer communication than just a halter. As the pressure is primarily on the nose it feels familiar to the horse and requires little transition.
ROPE BITLESS BRIDLE SIDE-PULL WITH REINS SET
Bridles are sent throughout Australia arriving at your address within 1 to 3 days with Express post or 3 to 7 days with Parcel Post. Freight is calculated at the checkout prior to purchase.