- Side-pull bitless bridle with sliding chin strap.
- Beautiful soft rope bitless bridle.
- Made in Australia.
- Ideal for training, trail riding, endurance/competitive trail, and driving.
- Also suitable for groundwork and tying like a regular rope halter.
- Stainless steel fittings.
- 90% of the pressure is on top of the nose and 10% on the chin.
- The horse can self-release the chinstrap easily for eating, yawning, etc.
- The bridle can also be used as a straight side-pull by clipping the chinstrap and noseband rings together.
- Reins not included.
- Matching reins can be found HERE
ROPE SIDE-PULL WITH CHIN STRAP
Free Freight for orders over $150.
Bridles sent throughout Australia arrive at your address within 3 to 7 days with Standard Post and 1 to 3 days with Express Post.
For International orders arrival is 2 -4 Days Express Post and 6 + Days Standard Post. Please select your country from the drop down box.
Freight is calculated at the checkout prior to purchase.
If you select pickup (Howards Grass, NSW, Australia), freight is free.