The Lightride Side-Pull Bitless bridle is designed for educated horses who respond to light rein aids.
- Made from beta biothane with a padded noseband, browband and headpiece.
- Stainless hardware for no rust.
- Removeable browband to change size or add your own.
- The noseband sits higher like a cavesson so doesn’t need to be tight, allowing the horses to eat and drink easily.
- Multi-purpose for leading/lunging, also a great option for showing in leadline classes.
Chinstrap: The soft webbing chin strap keeps the noseband from twisting to give clear and direct communication. This means you can use lighter rein aids. When rein pressure is applied the chinstrap becomes snug but does not over-tighten. 90% of the pressure is on top of the nose, 10% on the chin.
To use as a sidepull only (100% on nose) clip the chinstrap and noseband rings together.
The bridle features an extra cheekpiece buckle to allow for a bit to be added if you need one for competitions, or for your transition to bitless.
Check the sizing guide to ensure you have the right size for your horse.
SIDE-PULL BITLESS BRIDLE
Bridles are sent throughout Australia arriving at your address within 1 to 3 days with Express post or 3 to 7 days with Parcel Post. Freight is calculated at the checkout prior to purchase.